Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bzz Agent Covergirl Free Stuff!

OK so I vaguely remember posting about Bzz Agent some time ago and got Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks(which didn't work out for me seeing as I do not correctly wear them). Anyways they contacted me about their Covergirl NatureLuxe Promotion thingy going on. Sooo I jumped on that bandwagon (I have tried NatureLuxe foundation before and loved it just bought too deep of a color). They sent me a full sized thing of foundation and a fullsize lip balm. I love the foundation but I swatched it and it was a little light. I will be including this in my blog sale later on. I also got the lip balm which is fantastic. It is a lightweight colorful and sensitive skin friendly product! I have not broken out yet and I love wearing it. It adds just a subtle pink to my lips which never looks out of place! I love love love it! Here are some pics!







Hope you enjoy and go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment