Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Zoya Earth Day Exchange Polishes

Ahhhh sooo excited to wear them all!!! I have already worn Ivanka (which is the perfect St Patricks day nail polish!) and Savita which is the most beautiful matte color I have ever worn and when you put topcoat on it...OH MY FREAKING G!!! I was gonna wear Roxy next but I got Lolly in the mail today from a swap here! And she looks so pretty I may wear her for Mothers Day even thought I am not a mother! Anyways back to the exchange...you pick out colors (I picked 7) and then you send them 7 in return. I am going to do a blog sale and whichever colors don't sell are the colors they get! The colors I got are---Ivanka (mermaid green sparkling metallic), Roxy (sheer red-toned purple base loaded with bright purple glitter), Savita (Bold, vibrant medium purple with strong red and gold shimmer with a velvet matte finish), Edyta (gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish), Indigo (dark indigo blue shimmer with a pinch of holographic), Brooke (deep pink, red and violet with fuchsia duo chrome shimmer and subtle silvery frost), Ki (multi chromatic shade combining silver, purple, blue and green in a shimmery metallic finish). And I got Faye and Lolly in a swap! Anyways here are some pictures in the bottle and when I wear them I will post pictures! And honestly in my opinion the bottles don't even do the colors justice! The websites pictures don't even compare!

L to R-Roxy,Ivanka,Savita and Brooke


LtoR- Coral Starfish by loreal(bought from Ulta),Edyta,Indigo, and Ki




Now can you see why I am so excited!!!! I will keep you posted about my bee-u-tee-ful colors!

Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!
Siera

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete