Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If newbs ruled the Earth...

Ok so I am new to the whole blogging thing but I figured I would try. It was the least I could do since I get all my inspirations in life from peoples blogs....So I love makeup...I am an average woman not really stunning but not really ugly either but I do love me some makeup...Wanna know why? Because no matter how bad of a day I am having looking at myself when I have perfectly applied my makeup makes me look awesome. An I get compliments from strangers....its like crack to me. My self esteem is sh** anyway so it helps. And oh the colors.Dont make me go into my color collection! I am a fan of odd color combinations and bright freaky colors. Makes people really do a double take.OK so I now have to go shopping for more makeup and its christmas so I do need to buy presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment