Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bzz Agent Goodies

I joined this site a long time ago and never really pay attention to it unless they give away free stuff...which is often!! Its called Bzz Agent and you pretty much get samples of products to try for free and all you have to do is blog, chat face to face, or link on twitter or facebook! Well let me just say that i have already tried Orbit gum( I got 6 packs of full size gum and about 20 coupons), got2b INPLAY spiking putty and gel(boyfriend used it-2 fullsize with samples speaking of which if someone wants the samples email me and I will send them to you for free!) and the latest! Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick. 2 full sized tubes and 6 coupons. Here are some pics!



What was included~!

My coupons!


Shnazzy little book



I got hypnotic and rich! You get to choose your color beforehand


taken with flash


hypnotic and rich without flash
  So anyways just wanted to get the hype out there and get you ladies lookin at free stuff!!! Just remember is they ask I recommended it!

No comments:

Post a Comment