Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wet N Wild 8 pan palettes!!!

Ahhhh!!! so I finally tracked these down after looking for two weeks for them. I decided to only buy the green and purple palettes since blues don't really look good on me. So they are 4.99 at Walgreen's and they were almost sold out when I got there! They are gorgeous. The colors are so bright and pretty and I cannot wait to wear some tomorrow! While the green Comfort Zone palette swatches turned out ok the purple Petal Pushers one...not so much...the light purples of the palette are very sheer when swatched. Now I'm sure you can layer them but I don't care I go for brights anyway! So I took a few pics. I apologize ahead of time for the crappy photos as I am not very good with a camera.   WARNING IMAGE HEAVY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment