Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

20 questions Tag!

I saw these on Carmen's Lalaland  and just had to post it too!!!

 

20 questions tag!

I love these, and I tag all of you!

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
Keys, phone, money, lipgloss just my purse in general lol

2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
right now Wet N Wild

 
3. Favourite flower:
lily

4. Favourite clothing store:
Marshalls

5. Favourite perfume:
Haiku by Avon

 
6. Heels or Flats:
Neither I prefer sparkly sandals!

7. Do you make good grades:
Not in school and when I was I did ok

8. Favourite colours:
Green and purple
9. Do you drink energy drinks:
Monster Khaos

10. Do you drink juice:
Yes apple, fruit punch and orange
11. Do you like swimming:Not anymore

12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
depends

13. Favourite moisturiser:
Olay

14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
Maybe
 
15. Do you get mad easily:
Hell yes!

16. Are you into ghost hunting:
Hell no!

 
17. Any phobias -
Suffocating, heights, being alone and new social settings.

18. Do you bite your nails:
yes sometimes.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
No not yet (knock on wood)

20. Do you drink coffee -
Everyday!
 
 
 
 
 
Repost I love knowing things about new people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment