Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beauty is a job

OK so I am the absolute worst person to ever have one of these things as you can see I keep up with it(haha). I have done quite a few makeup looks and taken quite a few pics but never seem to have the time to sit my ass down and blog this crap. So I figured I might as well do it since go figure I may be busy tomorrow.





I just started using Too Faced Shadow insurance when I did this silver look. I think I was obsessed with silver that week. Ridonkulous. It is Wet N Wild Silver from their Don't Steal My Thunder palette. Also the gray from the Blackened Smokes palette from Loreal. Then Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense (which just let me say is THE  best liquid liner ever made). I also started using Revlon Grow Luscious which I L-O-V-E that stuff!!!!! It is simple and yet brings out my green eyes which seem to stand out on their own lately! So I hope to post again tomorrwo unless you know...I could be too busy!!!!





Again I know I am new to this so please no shitty comments. I have enuff bad stuff happen during my day...Dont need your asshole comments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment